Roasted Salmon with Salsa and Roasted Vegetables
- 8 oz. salmon, cut into halves
- ½ c. your favorite salsa (jarred or homemade)
- 2 c. favorite vegetables (1 c. per serving)
1. Assemble all of your ingredients and get all of your tools prepped.
2. Clip the ends of your asparagus and cut up your veggies
3. Lay out your veggies in a roasting pan or a cookie sheet with tinfoil. Season as desired and roast at 400 ◦F for 35 to 40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
5. Serve salmon with roasted vegetables.
This dish is really versatile and can be served any time of the year. You can replace the salsa with a whole grain honey mustard or pair the salmon with other roasted vegetables such as carrots. To make this a complete meal, pair with a carbohydrate choice such as a baked potato or whole grain rice. What a delicious weekend meal!
This recipe is from our Mayhem to Mealtime series from our Taste the Sweet Rebellion cookbook! You can order our cookbook (or pick one up in our office) or sign up for our Mayhem to Mealtime series and have a cookbook sent to you with 8 weeks of meal preparation instructions and inspiration and even weekly phone calls from one of our Registered Dietitians!
If you are looking for help with meal planning and would like to meet with a Registered Dietitian, please click here or call (301) 474-2499 to make an appointment!