Zucchini Pizza Bites
- 1 zucchini large
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- desired toppings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Cut ends off zucchini, discard. Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch rounds. Place zucchini rounds into a bowl and drizzle with olive oil. Toss with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place zucchini on baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, flipping halfway through. Remove from oven.
- Top each zucchini round with 1-2 tsp pizza sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese, and any desired toppings. Return to oven until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve warm.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.