Baked Zucchini Fries
- 2 zucchini large
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Parmesan shredded
- black pepper
- 1 egg whisked
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut ends off zucchinis, cut in half crosswise, then cut each piece into fry-shaped spears.
- In a shallow dish, combine panko, parmesan, salt and pepper. In a separate dish, whisk egg. Dip zucchini fries into egg, and then dredge in panko mixture.
- Place zucchini fries onto a baking sheet fit with a wire rack.
- Place fries in oven and bake until zucchini is soft and panko is brown and crispy, about 20 minutes, flipping fries halfway through.
Nutrition info is approximate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.