- 2 cups dry oats
- 1 cup applesauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, cinnamon, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs, and then mix in apple sauce, honey, milk, and vanilla. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with cooking spray, then pour oat mixture into pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until top is golden and center is set.
- Let cool, then slice into squares and store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.