Cauliflower Mac & Cheese
- 1 large cauliflower head
- olive oil spray
- 1 cup milk
- 2 oz cream cheese reduced fat
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup cheese cheddar, shredded and mild
- 1/2 cup Swiss cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Prepare an 8 x 8 baking sheet with parchment paper and olive oil spray.
- While oven is heating up, cut the head of cauliflower into small florets and place on baking sheet.
- Place cauliflower in heated oven for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes stir the cauliflower (being sure to flip it) and place back in oven for another 15 minutes.
- Once finished, transfer cauliflower to a prepared 8 x 8 baking dish.
- Set oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Place the 1 cup of milk in a sauce pan and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cream cheese, dijon mustard, and garlic into sauce pan and stir until smooth.
- Once smooth then add the ½ cups of parmesan, mild cheddar, and swiss cheese along with a dash of salt and pepper. Whisk this until the cheeses are completely melted.
- Pour on top of cauliflower and mix.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.