Low Sodium Air Fried Turkey Thighs
- 2 turkey thighs, bone in and skin on
- 1/2 stick butter softened
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 Tbsp thyme fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp sage fresh, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp rosemary fresh, finely chopped
- Pat turkey thighs dry with a paper towel, set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, and herbs. Gently pull skin away from the meat on the turkey thigh and rub butter under the skin as well as on the outside of the skin.
- Heat air fryer to 375 degrees F. Cook thighs skin side up for 40-45 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Let rest for 5-10 minutes before slicing off bone and serving.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.