We do love our overnight oats because they are so tasty and a nice alternative to warm oatmeal during the summer months. For other overnight oats recipes, take a look at these favorites:
And if you love pumpkin, here are some of our favorite recipes:
For more diabetes friendly recipes, take a look at our cooking with diabetes cookbook.
Pumpkin Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1/3 cup Greek yogurt vanilla
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 packet stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pecans chopped
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp coconut shredded
- In a bowl, mix together oats, yogurt, milk, pumpkin, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and chia seeds.
- Pour mixture into mason jar (or desired container).
- Top with pecans, raisins, and coconut.
- Let sit overnight. Enjoy!
Our recipes are created, prepared and photographed by our team of Registered Dietitians to inspire you with tasty and nutritious recipes for every condition. Please let us know what you think of our Pumpkin Overnight Oats recipe in the comments below.
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
An award winning recipe developer, Dietitian Kaitlin’s mission is to empower others to reach their health goals by encouraging them to get back into the kitchen. Co-author of Nourished: 10 Ingredients to Happy, Healthy Eating and Cooking with Diabetes.