Soup For the Soul
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Swiss chard raw
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup celery
- 1/2 cup carrots
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup green onions
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Bake chicken breasts in oven at 400°F for 25 minutes.
- While baking, chop all veggies.
- Add veggies and broth to pot on stove. Cook until veggies become tender.
- Once baked, remove the chicken from the oven. Cut into pieces and add to pot.
- Season with garlic, cilantro, pepper, and green onions as desired!
Nutrition info is an estimate and may contain errors.
As a certified LEAP therapist, Dietitian Kathleen can help you solve your digestive difficulties with cutting edge research and state of the art protocols. Co-author of Cooking with Food Sensitivities Survival Guide.