Rebecca Bitzer MS, RDN, LDN, CEDRDRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist, Founder
Rebecca Bitzer is the founder of Rebecca Bitzer MS RD & Associates, Inc (RBA). In 1987, Rebecca started this dietitian specialty group private practice. RBA has grown to fourteen Registered Dietitian Nutritionists in four locations in Maryland including Greenbelt, Columbia, Rockville, and Annapolis. And now RBA offers a strong telehealth program for virtual nutrition counseling.
She loves empowering her team of Registered Dietitian Nutritionists by creating specialized programs such as the Empowered Eating Program. Each of the Registered Dietitians on her team have specialized in specific areas of medical nutrition therapy leading to “A Dietitian for Every Condition”.
As a masters level dietitian, she loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) to help them start and expand their private practices.
- Eating Disorders
- Intuitive Eating
- Women’s Health
Private Practice Business Coaching
Rebecca is available to help registered dietitians who are interested in starting or expanding their nutrition counseling practices. Click here for more information.
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Certified Pet Therapy Team
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE) Dietetic Practice Group
- Recent Private Practice Specialty Group Chair
- Sports Cardiovascular and Wellness Nutrition (SCAN) Dietetic Practice Group
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorder (DEED)
- Recent DEED Physician Coordinator
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (iaedp)
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFED)
- Academy of Eating Disorders (AED)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFM)
- Coauthor of Taste the Sweet REBELLION: REBEL Against Dieting Workbook
- Coauthor of Welcome to the REBELution: 7 Steps to the Nutrition Counseling Practice of Your Dreams
- Zing Nutrition Grant Winner, October 2016
- Today’s Dietitian: 10 Incredible RDs Who Are Making a Difference, March 2015
- Behavioral Health and Nutrition: Excellence in Eating Disorders Award, October 2014
More About Rebecca
Thirty years ago, Rebecca started a private practice in nutrition counseling that has grown to eight RDNs in four locations in Maryland including telehealth. She loves coaching Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and counseling clients recovering from eating disorders. She believes it is time to give back to the profession and help other RDNs fast-track their careers by helping them avoid missteps she made along the way. Currently, she spends the majority of her time supervising, mentoring, and inspiring RDNs across the country. Her mission is help RDNs create the nutrition counseling practices of their dreams and be respected as the nutrition expert in their specific niche. She helps transform RDNs with top-notch clinical skills into business-savvy professionals with a success mindset and a compassionate heart. Rebecca is a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian since 2012.
More About Rebecca Bitzer & Associates
Our mission is to provide accessible, specialized nutrition counseling in a Registered Dietitian Specialty Group Practice so that clients will be able to receive trusted, compassionate, effective care.
Find our more about our specialized programs that are covered by health insurance:
When Rebecca is not training RDNs or counseling clients with eating disorders, she loves getting out in nature. You can often find her near Chesapeake Bay, kayaking or paddle-boarding. When not on the water, she loves to travel to big cities and visit national parks. In cold weather, you’ll find her behind a camera, looking for something unusual in a consignment shop, writing, or reading a book.