Rebecca Bitzer MS, RDN, LDN, CEDRDRegistered Dietitian Nutritionist, CEO
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDNs) and their clients. In 1987, Rebecca started a private practice in nutrition counseling that has grown to seven RDNs in three locations in Maryland.
She loves coaching Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and counseling clients recovering from eating disorders with her Empowered Eating Program.
- Business coaching
- Public Speaking
- Eating Disorders
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Intuitive Eating
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs (NE) Dietetic Practice Group
- Recent Private Practice Specialty Group Chair
- Sports Cardiovascular and Wellness (SCAN) Dietetic Practice Group
- Disordered Eating and Eating Disorder (DEED)
- Recent DEED Physician Coordinator
- International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals (iaedp)
- International Federation of Eating Disorder Dietitians (IFEDD)
- Academy of Eating Disorders (AED)
- Dietitians in Integrative and Functional Medicine (DIFFM)
- Coauthor of Taste the Sweet REBELLION: REBEL Against Dieting Workbook
- Coauthor of Welcome to the REBELution: 7 Steps to the Nutrition Counseling Practice of Your Dreams
- Zing Nutrition Grant Winner, October 2016
- Today’s Dietitian: 10 Incredible RDs Who Are Making a Difference, March 2015
- Behavioral Health and Nutrition: Excellence in Eating Disorders Award, October 2014
More About Rebecca
Rebecca Bitzer loves to empower Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDNs) and their clients. Thirty years ago, Rebecca started a private practice in nutrition counseling that has grown to seven RDNs in three locations in Maryland. She loves coaching Registered Dietitian Nutritionists and counseling clients recovering from eating disorders. She believes it is time to give back to the profession and help other RDNs fast-track their careers by helping them avoid missteps she made along the way. Currently, she spends the majority of her time supervising, mentoring and inspiring RDNs across the country. Her mission is help RDNs create the nutrition counseling practices of their dreams and be respected as the nutrition expert in their specific niche. She helps transform RDNs with top-notch clinical skills into business-savvy professionals with a success mindset and a compassionate heart.
Rebecca is passionate about helping clients recover from eating disorders. In 2011, Rebecca developed the cutting edge Empowered Eating Program to help clients with eating disorders recover while remaining at school or work.
When Rebecca is not training RDNs or counseling clients with eating disorders, she loves getting out in nature. You can often find her near Chesapeake Bay, kayaking or paddle-boarding. When not on the water, she loves to travel to big cities and visit national parks. In cold weather, you’ll find her behind a camera, looking for something unusual in a consignment shop, writing, or reading a book.
“I thank God for you every day! You have been such a help and blessing.”
“Rebecca was great with keeping me on track and pushing me through. Not only did Rebecca teach me how to eat and enjoy food but she also taught me to enjoy life and encouraged me to find myself again. I am one year into recovery and I feel great! I have greater self-confidence, I express myself, and I have fun and enjoy life. I am currently in school to become a Dietitian. I hope to specialize in eating disorders so I can help others the way Rebecca helped me.”
“I’ve said it before, but I can’t explain enough times how crucial you have been in my life and helping me to overcome my eating disorder.”
“Rebecca has helped me not only to become aware of my behaviors but also given me the ability to change them and continually improve myself. I could never imagine coming this far without her.”